Thursday, April 12, 2012

Arkansas Trip

This year we aren't taking a big vacation,since we are working towards buying a house. So instead we decided to do a couple little trips. One trip is coming now we are leaving in Thursday morning. We are heading down to Mt. Judea, Arkansas for a rock climbing trip. My hubby loves to rock climb and he has a buddy that loves it as well. So we are all packing up and heading down and will be back on Sunday sometime. 
I'm really excited for this trip just to be able to get away from everything and enjoy myself. I'm looking forward to taking a lot of pictures of the boys climbing and seeing my honey in action. I have never seen him rock climb so this will be fun for me! Lots of pictures to come. 

The place they are climbing at is called Sam's Throne. It looks really cool down there with all the nice scenery that I have seen online. Shane and his buddy went down there last year and he showed me some pictures from then. It looks like a good place for me to take some good and fun pictures! I'm looking forward to it. :) 

I won't be posting for a few days since we will be out of town and having a good time. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment