Thursday, December 6, 2012

Snowman Hats

I LOVE snowman stuff!! When I came across the picture of these. I thought it was the cutest ever and couldn't wait to make them! 
Shane and I got invited to an Ugly Sweater/Cookie Exchange last weekend, so I made these fun little hats! 
I will say when I started making them I got so mad at them I was so close to giving up and taking something else....but I held out after spending all the money for the ingredients and I finally got the hang of it and they turned out cute. My husband was a lot of help as well. We make a good team in the kitchen!

I couldn't find an actual recipe for these so I just made it up as I went along. 




Ingredients:
  • Oreo's
  • Marshmallows
  • Almond Bark
  • Shimmer White Sugar 

Directions:
  1. Place all the oreo's on wax paper, then place the marshmallow on top.
  2. Melt the almond bark on the stove over low heat.
  3. We would use spoon fulls of chocolate and pour over the marshmallow then take a little spatula and cover the areas. 
  4. Sprinkle with shimmer white sugar.
  5. Let cool and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment