Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Half way through January.....

Can you believe that we are already half way through the month of January! It's crazy how fast time goes. So far this year has been good for us. We are looking forward to seeing what else this year holds for us. Hopefully lots of fun and exciting things! :)

A little update on my goals for this year. So far they seem to be going good now lets just hope I don't forget about them and things go down hill. LOL.

  • Organize the House  - This is coming a long very well I might say. I was a busy girl at the beginning of the month working on stuff around the house and getting rid of things. I still have more progress to do in the house but it's coming a long. Things that I have organized so far: Kitchen, Bedroom Closet, Linen Closet, Went through our clothes, Dining Area and Bathrooms. Now let's hope that these areas stay the way they look and not get unorganized again.

  • Eat Better & Work-out  - Eating better is definitely a work in progress but we are slowly making our dinners more healthier. I started my workout last week. I got up before work 4 times and did my work out. This week I'm going to start some cardio and switch between the 2.

  • Organize all photos into Photo Books - I have finally finished and ordered our last vacation book. Now it's time to start on the rest of the photos. Slowly coming along.

  • Build up our savings account  - This is slow at getting started b/c we had some stuff come up we had to pay for (Dental Bill and Car maintenance). I have faith that we will be at our goal account in no time. :)

  • Buy a House - Nothing started on this yet, but we plan to meet with the realtor soon (I hope!)

  • Continue pursuing Photography  - This has been slow so far this year but I have hope it will pick up again in no time.

  • Reading - I have started out strong so far this year with my reading. I'm on my 3rd book so far this year. Well 1 of them I'm still reading it's a lighting book on photography and I'm trying to take my time so I understand everything. But my series that I started back in the summer I will be finished with hopefully by next week. I already know the next series I want to start and I can't wait. :)

That's the update so far....Not too bad of a start for 2012. But more to come so stay tuned! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment