Monday, October 28, 2013

Getting Back to Real Life....

We arrived back from Mexico late Friday Oct 18th, was no ready to come home and get back to "real life", LOL. We had such an awesome vacation with our friends from Tacoma, WA. It had been 2 years since we meet them and seen them, so we had so much fun spending the week together. I have a ton of pictures that I took, I will be sharing those soon with everyone. Well not all of them but some of them. :)

We are trying to get back into our normal routine of being home and working and all the fun stuff that we do everything, HAHA! I think we are mostly back to normal, but still wish we had more time on vacation with our friends.

It has been a while since I have actually blogged about things we have done, cooked and what not. I had so much going on when my Grandpa passed (cleaning out his house, calling people about his passing bill people and life insurance people etc....) that I didn't have time for hardly anything and I was just wore out and didn't feel like blogging at the time. Now that I'm back from vacation I'm finally getting everything wrapped up and to a close with my Grandpa.

My goal for this week is to hopefully have a couple blog post and get back into my normally blogging routine. So stayed tuned for pictures and details of our MX vacation! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment