Wednesday, November 21, 2012

30 Days to Being Thankful {Day 21} - Baby 'Ian McCall

Day 21: I'm thankful for my friends healthy baby boy Ian Reid McCall. Ian decided to join us in the world on Friday November 16th, he was 3 weeks early. He's a prefect little man and I'm so happy to be apart of his life and such good friends with his parents. They are going to be such wonderful parents!! 

Shane and I decided to wait till they got home from the hospital before going to visit them. I was so excited to meet Ian for the first time! He's such a cutie. I got to hold him and cherish him for about an hour with no sharing him with other people! I could have stayed all day at their house and just held him.

 He was making the silliest faces while he was sleeping the whole time I was there. :)
 
 Finally as I was leaving mommy got him to wake up so I could see his eyes!


Welcome to the world Ian! And Congrats again to Jen & Corey!! 

I can't wait to go back over soon and visit him!




No comments:

Post a Comment