Sunday, November 4, 2012

Taco Soup

I love taco soup but I haven't made it in FOREVER because I wasn't too happy with how I used to make it. So, I decided to hop on...yes Pinterest and see if I could find a good recipe. And yes I did! I made this last week and was so happy how good it turned out. This recipe has gone in our cook book to keep! We had a ton leftover so I froze them and we will have again Tuesday for Mexican night. :)

All the ingredients
Mix everything together
 Enjoy! Yummy!

Ingredients:
  • 1 Ib ground beef
  • 1 onion, chopped (I forgot to put onion in it)
  • 1 16 ounce can chili beans, drained
  • 1 15 ounce can  kidney beans, not drained
  • 1 15 ounce can whole corn, drained
  • 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
  • 2 cups water
  • 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes 
  • 1 4 ounce can green chilies, chopped
  • Taco Seasoning (I make my own) 
Directions:
  1. Brown beef and drain as needed.
  2. Place browned beef and all other ingredients in crock pot. 
  3. Cook on low for 8 hours
  4. We put Frito's and cheese on top of ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment