I love taco soup but I haven't made it in FOREVER because I wasn't too happy with how I used to make it. So, I decided to hop on...yes Pinterest and see if I could find a good recipe. And yes I did! I made this last week and was so happy how good it turned out. This recipe has gone in our cook book to keep! We had a ton leftover so I froze them and we will have again Tuesday for Mexican night. :)
All the ingredients
Mix everything together
- 1 Ib ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped (I forgot to put onion in it)
- 1 16 ounce can chili beans, drained
- 1 15 ounce can kidney beans, not drained
- 1 15 ounce can whole corn, drained
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 4 ounce can green chilies, chopped
- Taco Seasoning (I make my own)
- Brown beef and drain as needed.
- Place browned beef and all other ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- We put Frito's and cheese on top of ours.