Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Graduation Announcements

Back in October I did a senior shoot for Austin. His mom had asked me if I could also make his announcements and party invites. Well of course I can.....so past few weeks I have been busy busy with making 60 Graduation Announcements and Party Invites for a friend. I finally finished them tonight and I can't wait to give them to her. I think they turned out cute and I hope she likes them. :) On top of making all that I had 170 party pictures to edit for a party I did back on March 9th (I know almost a month, Eeeek!) but those are all done as well and ready to send to people. All my projects for people are at end for now and I start focusing on some things I would like to make for our house.

This is the front of the Announcements
 This is the inside of them.
This is the 3rd year in a row I have been busy with graduation stuff but this time it isn't for my family. :) I'm glad I can help others out to make their day special! 

Congratulation Austin! Good luck to everything your future holds!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment