Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Memorial For Grandpa

Today is the day of my Grandpa's Memorial. This is going to be hard to say my final good bye to him, but I know he is in a better place and no longer hurting. I miss him so much everyday. I have TONS of memories with my Grandpa and I'm so thankful he was such a big part of my life. I don't know where I would be today without him. 

Before he passed he told me he didn't want an actual Service or anything for him, but I feel like we needed to do a little something. So, today is his memorial, we aren't going to have anyone talk or pray or anything like that (he didn't want that). We are going to have pictures out from over years and just remember what a long and great life he had. This will give us the time to talk to everyone who comes to remember him and say goodbye and hopefully here some wonderful stories of how he touched everyone lives.


Grandpa I love you so much and I'm going to miss you so much. I know one day I will see you again. You mean the world to me and hold a very special place in my heart.

I LOVE YOU, GRANDPA!!

Here are some pictures of from the years.......
This is a picture of me, my Grandma and Grandpa.
 My Grandpa in his younger days, isn't he handsome. :)
 My Grandpa was such a handsome guy, I love him!
 My senior prom, 2002. He came over just to see me all dressed up!
Christmas 2011, this is the only picture of ALL of us I can find. There weren't many and I will cherish this picture forever. 
My Wedding Day! My favorite picture of me and my grandpa. 
This was taken just a couple days before he went in for surgery.  The last picture of him smiling. I will miss that smile so much. 





1 comment: