Monday, September 16, 2013

Old Settlers Days

You know Fall is right around the corner when all the fall events are starting up!
The first weekend in Sept Shane and I went to Old Settlers Days. We haven't been in years and I think I have maybe only been once, so it was time for us to go check it out again. It was little hot the day we went but we sucked up the heat and walked around and looked at everything. It isn't that big so it took us about an hour or so to check out all the shops and grab a little to eat.

I found this one little booth that was rings from heaven, and with my grandpa just passing I thought it would be cool to have a ring made. I love my ring I made and wear it everyday! It says Grandpa with 2 orange cancer ribbons on each side. The Orange stands for Kidney Cancer.
Shane and I have been wanting to try deep fried oreos and we FINALLY got to try them! They were awesome! I'm ready for some more. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment