Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Book: The Vampire Dairies: The Return: Shadow Souls

As I'm getting back into my routine of blogging, I thought I would start off with current book I'm reading. I have been reading this book since May. Gosh I have been trying to read this book FOREVER it seems. I have mentioned in my last book post that these book aren't holding my attention like I would like, so it's taking me a little while to get through them. I think after I finish this book I might try and move onto a new series and see if I can find a more interesting book. I would still like to finish this series but at this rate I'm never going to finish or it's going to take me a lot longer then I would like.


Figures crossed that I finish this book soon so I can start something else! I'm doing my best to keep on track and read more so I can finish, but it's so hard when you just want to nap while reading, Ugh!




No comments:

Post a Comment