This fudge is SO GOOD!! It's a must try if you like fudge
3 cups sugar
3/4 cup butter or margarine (1 1/2 sticks)
5 oz. can of evaporated milk
12 oz. package milk chocolate chips
7 oz. marshmallow crème
1 tsp. Vanilla
12 Oreo cookies, broken into 6 pieces
8 Oreo cookies, finely crushed
1. Line a 9x9 inch square pan with foil, spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray
2. Break your 12 Oreo cookies by hand. I broke each cookie into about 6 pieces. Set them aside. Finely chop the other 8 Oreo cookies. A food processor works great. Chop it with the Oreo filling-this will keep it moist.
3. In a large saucepan bring the sugar, butter and evaporated milk to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 4 minutes or until 234 degrees Fahrenheit on your candy thermometer. Stir it the whole time!
4. Remove from heat and add vanilla, chocolate chips, crushed Oreo crumbs, and marshmallow crème. Stir until well blended and chocolate chips are melted.
5. Pour into prepared pan and smooth stop with spatula. sprinkle broken Oreos on top. Use hand or spatula to push Oreos gently into fudge.
6. Cover and chill for at least one hour until firm. Store in fridge in airtight container for up to 3 days