Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 In Review....

It's time again to say goody to another year gone. This year seemed to just fly by! 2013 had it's good times and bad times like every year does I'm sure. Let's look back and see some highlights from my year....

I sprained my ankle pretty bad. But it's pretty much back to normal now.

I had a great 29th Birthday Luau.

We broke the World Record for Largest Pub Crawl for CFC.

My Grandpa passed on Sept 4th. :(

We celebrated our 3 year Anniversary.

My mom was diagnosed with COPD.

We went to Cabo, MX again for the 3rd.

I got a new tattoo in memory of my Grandpa.

I upgraded my DLSR camera.

We added a shed to our backyard.

Now it's time to see what 2014 holds for us!!

I haven't set any goals for 2014, not sure if I will or just play to day by day and see what comes of it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment