Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy 19th Birthday Kasey!!

Today my baby sister turns 19 today!! I want to wish her a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Her gift from mother nature today was a TON of snow AGAIN! I'm sure he is just loving being stuck in the house on her birthday doing nothing. LOL
We had the family over Sunday night for her celebration. We made dinner, did gifts and had ice cream cupcakes (recipe to come soon....). We had a good time and she got lots of goodies

I wanted to keep her pretty flowers but she said no :(
 Isn't she cute in her birthday hat. She found this at Dollar Tree and had to have it.
 The yummy meal that Shane and I made for the family.  Kasey wanted Manocotti, so we made that and Spagetti and Shane made homemade garlic breadsticks. Yum!
 Ice Cream Cupcakes, these were the best cupcakes EVER!
 Our little family. Aren't we cute :)

On Valentine's Day my Mom had her birthday but I didn't post about it.
 Last Thursday was my Grandma's birthday. She also got snow for her birthday. LOL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY EVERYONE WHO HAD FEBRUARY BIRTHDAYS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment