Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Time To Workout....

I have been telling myself for months now that I need to get back to working out. I have just been so lazy and haven't motivated myself to do it. That all changed over the weekend...Last week I was so upset with myself and not comfortable with my stomach area my pants were tight and my shirts just didn't feel right, so I knew it was time to get my butt in gear and do something about it. Saturday I decided it was time to get back to it and make myself feel better. Kira and I went for a walk and it was wonderful. I forget that after I workout I feel great and as time goes on I feel much better about myself, but it's that darn motivation that gets me. Monday after work Kira and I went on another walk and tonight I did my ab workout and I feel great! I just hope I can get myself back into a routine of working out and sticking with it. I would really like to lose at least 10 Ibs or so and get my stomach flatter before we head down to Mexico in October. I know I can do just a few years ago I lost 10 or more Ibs and it felt great, then I just fell off the workout routine and went back to where I started. :( 

It's time for a change and I'm ready to do it!! 

Wish my luck and hopefully I can get to my goal in no time and start feeling better about myself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment