Here is yet another recipe I got off Pinterest and decided to try last weekend. :)
I thought homemade chocolate chip cookies would be a great treat on our 3rd snow storm! These turned out super yummy and I can't wait to make them again. I had to keep telling myself not to eat so many at once they were so good. LOL
· 1 cup butter
· 1 cup sugar
· 1/2 cup brown sugar
· 2 eggs
· 2 tsp vanilla
· 2 1/4 cups flour
· 1 tsp baking soda
· 1/2 tsp salt
· 1 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips.
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Cream together butter and sugar, beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
4. Gradually beat into butter/sugar mixture, add chocolate chips and stir in.
5. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 8-10 mins