Thursday, March 28, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Here is yet another recipe I got off Pinterest and decided to try last weekend. :)
I thought homemade chocolate chip cookies would be a great treat on our 3rd snow storm! These turned out super yummy and I can't wait to make them again. I had to keep telling myself not to eat so many at once they were so good. LOL


Ingredients:

·         1 cup butter
·         1 cup sugar
·          1/2 cup brown sugar
·         2 eggs
·         2 tsp vanilla
·         2 1/4 cups flour
·         1 tsp baking soda
·         1/2 tsp salt
·         1 12 ounce bag semi-sweet chocolate chips. 

Directions:
1.        Preheat oven to 375
2.       Cream together butter and sugar, beat in eggs and vanilla.
3.       In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
4.      Gradually beat into butter/sugar mixture, add chocolate chips and stir in.
5.       Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
6.       Bake 8-10 mins



No comments:

Post a Comment