Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy St. Patty's Day....

I know I know I'm a little late on wishing everyone a Happy St. Patty's Day. I have been side tracked with getting another project done for a friend. I'm making her son's Graduation Announcements/Party Invites. So that has been taking up most of my time when I'm home from work. 

I hope everyone had a fun and safe St. Patrick's Day. The day before Shane and I had a little get together with some friends. We hung out, played Rock Band and had some drinks. We had a good time hanging out and celebrating. 

These we the centerpieces in our Pub area. They were filled with Chex Mix and Popcorn. Both were a big hit! 
 I made green beer for the celebration. 
 I worked hard on making this homemade cookie cake. It turned out awesome! 
 My sis and I, aren't we cute. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment