Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Congrats To The New Sailor Nick!!

In January my sister's boyfriend went off to join the Navy. Shane and I were very proud of him for joining! I'm sure something like that is scary to do with leaving for so long not seeing your family, friends, girlfriend of whoever. I would be freaked out for sure! But Nick had the courage to take the step and join and for that we couldn't be more happy for him! We do miss him!! 
Last weekend he graduated from boot camp!! Shane and I wished we could have gone down to Chicago to watch him graduate but it just didn't work out for us. My sister did go down with Nick's dad so she got to see him after 3 month, so was so happy and couldn't wait! 

For his graduation gift I decided to make him a Navy frame. 

Congrats to the new Sailor Nick!! We are so proud of you and can't wait to see you when you get home!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment