Sunday, March 3, 2013

Live, Laugh, Love Frame

On Friday Feb 21st was a co-worker of mines last day. She was with our company for 15 years! I have worked with her for many years now and she has been wonderful. I became close with her and she was always there for me on my days and I needed someone to vent to. I will really miss working with her but wish her the best of luck in the future! 
Another co-worker of mine came up to me a couple days before her last day and I asked if I would make her a frame that said "Live Laugh Love" as a goodbye gift. So of course I wasn't going to say no. I got a frame and sit down one night and made a cute little frame for her. I was so pleased how this frame came out that I wanted to keep to for myself, but I didn't! LOL. I didn't decide that I want to make some for our house to put in the hallway with all the pictures I want to hang in there. I can't wait! 


The girl we gave this too really liked it! I'm sure it's going to look great in her house! 



No comments:

Post a Comment