Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Can't Stay Awake....

Have you ever had a problem where at night you just can't stay awake for anything?

Well....that's me these past couple weeks. I have been falling asleep on the couch around 8pm if not sooner, I just don't understand! Shane and I will come home make dinner and sit down to watch a show or movie and shortly after dinner and watching the TV I'm passed out. I haven't ever been this sleepy in a long time or if ever, I mean I like my sleep but I usually go to bed between 9-9:30 or so most nights. I know what some might be thinking but no I'm not pregnant. When I go to bed I will sleep all night so it's not like I will be up and wide awake at 2am, I will sleep all night and still want to sleep when the alarm goes off. I have a sleeping problem these days and I need to figure out how to fix it.
Hopefully with daylight savings and spring just right around the corner, I will be able to stay up later and spend time with my hubby instead of passing out on him and leaving him alone all night. Haha!

If you have suggestions on how to fix this I'm up for trying something. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment