Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom

My mom's birthday was February 14th, yes she is a Valentine's Day baby. This is the first year in LONG time since all the kids and her were able to celebrate with her. She came down on Saturday and we went out for dinner to Fronteras then came back to our place and did dessert and gifts. It was good time and she seemed to enjoy herself.

Yes they came and sang to her and she got some free fried ice cream.
She thought they were trying to feed her a bit but really they wanted to put the whipped cream on her nose.

My brother, sister and I all went in and got her a pink camo purse. She loved it!
For dessert I made her Hot Fudge Oreo Cupcakes. These were the most yummy things ever! I will be posting the recipe soon!

Happy Birthday Mom! Hope you had a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment