Monday, March 5, 2012

Photo Shoot: Heather & Eric

Back on Feb 18th I had the chance to do a photo shoot with my sister and her husband. We did the shoot at Loose Park. I'm a little behind on posting about but better late then never,  right? 

Here's the story of how this shoot became...My sisters husband Eric texted me back in January asking if I was available to do pictures on Feb 18th. Of course I never turn down a shoot and I was wide open that day. I asked him who I would be shooting and this is what he said...He wants to surprise Heather (my sister) and purpose to her again and thought it would be nice to have pictures of it. At first I didn't know what to think was he serious or pulling my leg, with him sometimes you never know. But he was serious and that was so cute and sweet he wanted to do that for her. They will have been together 12 year in April. I told him to just tell Heather he wanted to go get their pictures done and during the shoot he could just pop the question and he would be so surprised and have no clue. 

Here are some pictures of them around the park. My sister just take great photos and it makes me sick. LOL. The camera just loves her. :)







Here are pictures of the proposal. So Sweet!
 Her face he was kinda confused, Priceless! LOL 


 She said Yes again...:)

To see more from this shoot please visit my Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment