Thursday, March 15, 2012

Welcome Kaelan William McGinnis

I'm happy to announce that my family has a new baby boy!! He arrived on Saturday March 10 @ 4:10am.
Kaelan weighted 6Ibs 14 oz and was 19 inches long.
My cousin Kevin and his fiance Haley are such proud parents!

He's such a little cutie I just wanted to snuggle him all day when I got to hold him! So precious! :)

Kevin and Haley didn't find out what they were having so it was a surprise when he was born.

Here are a few pictures of the new little cutie! I can't wait to see again and just snuggle him. I love holding babies they are so cute. We have to get all the holding in while they are little b/c one they are big the don't like it. Haha :)

Isn't he just the cutest!
He got him to open his eyes while we were there. They are big blue ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment