Monday, July 18, 2011

Books: Chosen & Untamed

As you may reminder I have started reading a new book series called The House of Night . I have really enjoyed reading this series. There are 9 books total to this series and I'm already on book #4! It has just been over a month since I started the first book. I have been so addicted  to them it's crazy! They are really good well as least I think so. :)

I finished book #3 over the weekend and realized I never shared that I started reading it. LOL Oops.

Book #3 is called Chosen

Brief summary on what this book it about:
Dark forces are at work at the House of Night and Zoey Redbird’s adventures at the school take a mysterious turn. Her best friend, Stevie Rae, is undead and struggling to maintain a grip on her humanity. Zoey finds herself in the very unexpected and rare situation of having three boyfriends. Mix a little bloodlust into the equation and the situation has the potential to spell social disaster. Just when it seems things couldn’t get any tougher, vampyres start turning up dead. Really dead. It looks like the People of Faith are tired of living side-by-side with vampyres. But, as Zoey and her friends so often find out, how things appear rarely affects the truth…

Over this past weekend I bought book #4. I'm really looking forward to this book! They just keep getting better and better and much harder for me to put down.

Book #4 is called Untamed

Brief summary of this book:
Life sucks when your friends are pissed at you. Just ask Zoey Redbird – she’s become an expert on suckiness. In one week she has gone from having three boyfriends to having none, and from having a close group of friends who trusted and supported her, to being an outcast. Speaking of friends, of the two Zoey has left, one is undead and one is unMarked. And Neferet has declared war on humans, which Zoey knows in her heart is wrong. But will anyone listen to her? Zoey’s adventures at vampyre finishing school take a wld and dangerous turn as loyalties are tested, shocking true intentions come to light, and an ancient evil is awakened.

If anyone is looking for a good series to start reading and are into vampyre's I highly suggest this series!


No comments:

Post a Comment