Monday, July 25, 2011

The weekend has pasted....

Well here we are again another work week begins. I was not ready for Monday but here it is. No fair! :)
I sure hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a good weekend a busy one but it was fun.
Friday we had Happy Hour with some friends and that's always a lot of fun. Just hanging out at someones house having some drinks and of course playing with the babies!
Saturday my husband had to work from 9am-3pm but I did some cleaning and then we headed over to a friends house for some pool time then we cooked out for dinner. Dinner was good we had shrimp, chicken sausage and veggie Kabobs with Rice. Then for dinner we had peaches warmed up in the oven with vanilla ice cream and cereal over the top. It was delicious!
Sunday we did some errands, I also finished up my cleaning and laundry I didn't get done on Saturday. Then that night went over to celebrate his nieces birthday. She turned 15 on July 15th! It's crazy to think she is 15 wow time flies! We just hung out with the family and had some cake and ice cream.

 Sydney's Harry Potter cake. It was yummy!
The Birthday Girl with her cake
Opening her gifts

 I hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment