Friday, July 22, 2011

New Phone!

A few weeks ago I was finally able to upgrade my phone. I was so excited to get a new phone. I had a Blackberry but now I have upgrade to the Samsung Infuse. I'm very much in love with this phone! I'm very pleased with my grade and I have been playing with it non stop. :)
It has so much stuff on it I have barely figured out everything it can do. But I keep playing and finding new things. I'm loving the new phone. My husband got one too for his personal use and he's loving it too! I didn't know how I would like the touchscreen but I actually love it! It's very easy to use! I'm so amazed at the type of picture this phone takes too. They are awesome for a cell phone. If anyone has AT&T and is due for a new phone I definitely recommend this one, you will love it!


 This is the case I bought for my phone. Isn't it so cute! :)
This is a picture I took with my phone at the lake. The sun was sooo bright and this picture came out great!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm looking forward to my weekend! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment