Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekly Overview

I hope everyone is having a good week. I feel like I have been busy all week but now it's the weekend and time for some play. :) My week has been pretty good the working part has been slow but what can you do. We have had a busy week, we had to take Shane's motorcycle in for some maintenance and then go the next day to get it. I HATE rush hour traffic on 435 highway. I was so stressed when I got off that highway. Last night we had a Happy Hour at our place with some friends and a couple babies. It was a good time I enjoy hanging out with this group and of course playing with the babies. :)
I have finished the book Untamed that I started reading a few weeks ago. I look forward to getting book 5 and beginning that! Look for my post as I begin reading the next book.
A few weeks ago I started working out again so I have been trying to stick to working out at least 3 days a week. I have been doing pretty good. I wish that it would cool down some so Kira dog and I can start walking again. She sure does love her walks.
This weekend should be fun. We did plan on camping this weekend but with the heat we decided that it wouldn't be fun. I don't want to be miserable in this heat and plus it's calling for rain so that would make it worse. We will plan camping again either next month or Fall time when it cools down. I always look forward to the weekend and getting to sleep in some. Tonight we had to go to the store and get stuff for our BBQ tomorrow.  I'm very excited about this and I hope the rain holds off so we can play some games outside. But no worries we will have fun either way. Tomorrow we have some friends coming over to hang out early afternoon till the evening for some drinks, games and yummy smoked Ribs and Pork Butt that Shane will be smoking. I just love me some smoked meat it always comes out delicious! Sunday I'm going to go to lunch with my brother and let him do some driving. I have been trying to go each week and let him get some driving time in so hopefully soon he will be ready to get his license.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'm sure I will be posting about our BBQ with some pictures next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment