Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brianna's Senior Shoot

A few weekends ago I got to shoot one of my sister's friend Brianna's Senior pictures. We headed out to the West Bottoms and Sar-Ko-Par Trails Park. We took lots of pictures! She was happy with the way the turned out and so was I. It's crazy that my sister and her friend are Seniors in High School already, I remember when they were little kids running around the backyard. Oh how fast they grow up. I have knew Brianna since she was little and now she is all grown up with a daughter of her own, it's crazy! She had her 18 month daughter in some of her pictures as well. That little girl was too cute and she had fun running around playing and taking pictures. Little kids just love the camera and it makes it so fun to shoot them!

Here are a few of my favorite from her shoot.









No comments:

Post a Comment