Saturday, October 15, 2011

Renaissance Festival

Last weekend Shane and I went to the Ren Fest with my sister and her boyfriend. I haven't been there in years so we thought it would be fun to go check it out. It was something to do on a Saturday evening that we haven't done in a long time. We had a good time walking around and checking out all the different shops and fun stuff they had. I forget how expensive things are there food, drinks....but we had a good time so that's what counts! We got some candles, incense and a very cool dragon incense holder. We did a lot of walking around that day, I think we were there for about 3hrs. We stayed till they closed at 7, but we didn't get there till around 4ish so that was plenty of time for us to see everything. We didn't watch any shows we just enjoyed walking around looking at everything.
They wanted more food and she was out. LOL They were trying to get her. It was pretty funny!
I had to take a picture of her....I loved her eyes!

 Kasey's boyfriend bought here a waxed rose....It was really pretty and smelled good!

No comments:

Post a Comment