Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photography Assignment: Horizons

The photography assignment I got before we left for Mexico was Horizons. I actually thought about this one while in Mexico. So I finally went through my pictures and picked out a couple that I thought would be great for this one.

A brief explanation on what this assignment is about: Horizons take a landscape shot with particular emphasis on the horizon. I want to you to make the horizon line the focus of your image. City scape's, mountains, lakes, oceans, tree lines, all can make interesting horizons lines. Try using lighting - sunrise, sunset, or man-made - , contrast, reflections, and/or color to bring attention to your skyline. And don't forget to keep you horizons horizontal!

Horizon Pictures


Another assignment done and just a few more to get caught up on. I'm slowly getting there!


No comments:

Post a Comment