Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Is Here.....

I think it's safe to say Fall has arrived and I'm loving it! Fall has become my favorite season now. This weather has been just prefect. I have been enjoying it so much. Kira and I have been walking at night since it's so nice outside, and I have to get the energy out of the dog somehow. LOL. On our walks I like to look at all the colorful trees around. I just love how they change so many different colors.

Here are some of the beautiful trees around my complex that I really liked!



I'm anxious to see more trees around town as we get more into the Fall season. I will of course be trying to capture these pretty trees as I see them. :)

I'm still trying to get caught up on Photography Assignments.....it's just a slow process that I will soon be caught up on! I Promise you that. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment