Monday, January 2, 2012

Bringing in 2012!

I hope everyone celebrated the New Year safe and had a good time. We don't like to go out so we stayed home and my sister and her boyfriend came over. We hung out made dinner, played Rock band, Phase 10 and Wii. Just a low key night with family, it was a good night. I really enjoyed bringing in the new year with my hubby and my sister...and of course her boyfriend he is basically part of our family. :) We had snack throughout the night, we had cheese ball, Oreo balls, cheese, pepperoni and crackers. I did make it till midnight but I was fast asleep by 12:15am.  LOL I was up long enough for my kiss and cheers our champagne then I was out.

Ready for the toast at midnight
 first shot ever with my sister
 Get ready....
 And she didn't like it. LOL
 Playing Rock Band
 Almost time for the toast
 Cheers to Kira dog. LOL 

I hope everyone has a good 2012!!! Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment