Monday, January 30, 2012

Jewelry Organized

In my 2012 goals I wanted to get things organized in our house. I have been doing one room at a time trying to do what I can to keep things looking nice and neat. I found this really cute idea to organize jewelry over at Sonya's blog. So I thought I would do this in my bedroom with my jewelry. I had a jewelry box with stuff in in and I also just had necklaces in the boxes they came in. Not every organized at all! So when I seen this idea I loved it and wanted to do it myself. This past weekend we when to target and I found the hook rail and hooks I wanted to use. Shane hung this up for me yesterday and I put all my jewelry on it. I love how it turned out and I can see everything just hanging there nice. .


If I get anymore jewelry I might have to buy more hooks or add another rail with hooks. This one is now full! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment