Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Brother!!!

I can't believe that today my little brother is 19 years old!! It's so crazy that he is all grown up now. Kinda makes me sad. LOL. I'm so proud of him though. He graduated from high school and he works full time with my sister. I love seeing him grow up but it sad too. I remember him being a brat as a kid calling me names and stuff and now he's this quiet man just hanging out. LOL :) I love him so much I can't even express.

Since his birthday was during the week we celebrated his big day on Sunday. We went out to dinner to Margarita's, can you tell my whole family loves this place. LOL. Then we headed back to our place to do cake, ice cream and gifts. It was a good evening spending with our family. We don't get to do that as often as we should so when we do get together it's a good time.

my niece made the cake and cake pops for his bday. They were awesome!
 The table all set up
 The birthday boy!
 Opening gifts

 Make a wish
 The family, aren't we cute :)
 My brother and me. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment