A little update on my goals for this year. So far they seem to be going good now lets just hope I don't forget about them and things go down hill. LOL.
- Organize the House - This is coming a long very well I might say. I was a busy girl at the beginning of the month working on stuff around the house and getting rid of things. I still have more progress to do in the house but it's coming a long. Things that I have organized so far: Kitchen, Bedroom Closet, Linen Closet, Went through our clothes, Dining Area and Bathrooms. Now let's hope that these areas stay the way they look and not get unorganized again.
- Eat Better & Work-out - Eating better is definitely a work in progress but we are slowly making our dinners more healthier. I started my workout last week. I got up before work 4 times and did my work out. This week I'm going to start some cardio and switch between the 2.
- Organize all photos into Photo Books - I have finally finished and ordered our last vacation book. Now it's time to start on the rest of the photos. Slowly coming along.
- Build up our savings account - This is slow at getting started b/c we had some stuff come up we had to pay for (Dental Bill and Car maintenance). I have faith that we will be at our goal account in no time. :)
- Buy a House - Nothing started on this yet, but we plan to meet with the realtor soon (I hope!)
- Continue pursuing Photography - This has been slow so far this year but I have hope it will pick up again in no time.
- Reading - I have started out strong so far this year with my reading. I'm on my 3rd book so far this year. Well 1 of them I'm still reading it's a lighting book on photography and I'm trying to take my time so I understand everything. But my series that I started back in the summer I will be finished with hopefully by next week. I already know the next series I want to start and I can't wait. :)
That's the update so far....Not too bad of a start for 2012. But more to come so stay tuned! :)