Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oreo Balls

For New Years Eve my sister wanted me to make Oreo Balls. I never made them before so I got online and found a recipe that sounded yummy!

Everything Needed
 Mixing Pudding and Milk together
 Adding Oreo's
 Shape into balls
 Dipped in chocolate
 Refrigerate 20mins and ready to go

Ingredients:

  • 1 (3.9) package JELL-O Chocolate Pudding
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 36 OREO cookies, finely crushed
  • 1 1/2 packages BAKER'S Semi-sweet chocolate, Melted
  • 1 square BAKER'S White chocolate, Melted (I didn't do this step)
Directions:
  1. Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 mins. Add cookie crumbs, mix well
  2. Shape into 1 inch balls
  3. Freeze 10 mins
  4. Dip in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan
  5. Refrigerate 20mins or until firm.
  6. Drizzle with white chocolate; refrigerate 10 mins or until firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment