Mixing Pudding and Milk together
Shape into balls
Dipped in chocolate
Refrigerate 20mins and ready to go
- 1 (3.9) package JELL-O Chocolate Pudding
- 1/2 cup milk
- 36 OREO cookies, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 packages BAKER'S Semi-sweet chocolate, Melted
- 1 square BAKER'S White chocolate, Melted (I didn't do this step)
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 mins. Add cookie crumbs, mix well
- Shape into 1 inch balls
- Freeze 10 mins
- Dip in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan
- Refrigerate 20mins or until firm.
- Drizzle with white chocolate; refrigerate 10 mins or until firm.