Saturday, June 30, 2012

First Wedding Shoot

Today is a big day for me....I have my VERY first wedding shoot! I'm so excited to have the opportunity to do this and very nervous at the same time. I have no doubt that I will do good at it b/c I love taking pictures and capturing everything! So this shouldn't be a problem for me. I think it's the fact of having someone else rely on my to capture the most important day for them that gets me. But I'm up to the challenge and can't wait to see how all pictures turn out. 

I just finished going through a ton of wedding pictures to make sure I have ideas fresh in my mind. I went through my wedding pictures and I forgot how much I love looking at them to remember that special day! I'm excited to capture memories for someone else special day for them to look back on! 

Everyone wish me luck tonight on such an exciting first event for me! 

I will be posting pictures of the wedding so please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment