Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

I meant to post this yesterday but Monday just got away from me and I didn't get the time.
So here it is Tuesday and let's recap the weekend.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and enjoyed the nice weather. It was a little hot but it could be worse!

Friday: After work we went to Happy Hour with a friend of ours. Then the rest of the evening we just hung out at home and watched some TV.

Saturday: I made pancakes for breakfast, Yum! Then I got ready and headed up North to have my very first pool date of the summer with a friend. It was nice just hanging out at the pool all day not having to do anything. :) The water was a little chilly so we didn't get all the way but we got in and cooled off and it was good. After my swim day I went home. Shane and I had a few errands to run then we grab some Original Pizza on the way home and relaxed the rest of the evening.
When I got home from my swim date I had some wonderful news from the hubby. He heard back from our Realtor and the seller had accepted everything we asked for from the inspections!! Now it's just waiting time till we close. I was so excited when he told me!

Sunday: Shane went and played disc golf first thing in the morning. I stayed home and started doing some packing in our kitchen. When Shane got home we went and had a pool day with some friends. I love the pool and I look forward to spending more time there this summer! That night we headed over this Shane's brothers for a birthday celebration for me and Shane's dad. We cooked out hamburger and hot dogs, play some bag-o's and just hung out with the family. It was such a wonderful evening to spend outside. I loved it.

Hope everyone had a great work week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment