Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Weekend Recap

I was trying to do this post last night in bed using my Nook Color but it wasn't working right so I had to wait until today.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and stayed cool! It was a hot weekend but it's summertime so I guess it's time for the hot weather to grace us. LOL

Friday: We decided we wanted to do some shopping for the house Friday night. So after work we headed out to Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond and Wal-Mart. We didn't get a lot of stuff for the house but that's ok. We wanted new pots and pans but didn't find any we really liked. So we will keep looking until we find some good ones.

Saturday: I got up Saturday and watched a little TV then decided to do some packing. I have been do a little at time of the stuff we don't use. I got a couple boxes done that morning. Our place is looking pretty bare right now. Haha. The rest of the day we hung out at home and spent the day outside playing games and just chilling. Shane smoked a brisket for dinner that night and it was AWESOME! We had some friends over to hang out and play games with us. It was a good night. We got a new fun outdoor game called
Kan Jam. We got a heck of a deal on this when we were shopping Friday night. This game is actually a ton of fun!

Sunday: We got up Sunday morning and headed down to the Farmer's Market. We have been talking about going forever so finally we made it down there. We got lots of goodies fruit, veggies and seasonings. It was good trip. :) After there we went to a freinds pool and hung out there all day. It was so nice being in the pool with it being super hot outside. It felt so good! I look forward to more days like that this summer. :)


I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment