Friday, July 13, 2012

Wedding: Billee & Donnie

I mentioned at couple weeks ago that I had my very first wedding shoot. I was very excited and nervous for this shoot since it was my first one! I had a a lot of fun doing this and learned lots from it.

When I first uploaded this pictures after the wedding I was super nervous to go through them b/c I didn't know what I was going to get. I didn't know if they all were going to be bad or not, I was super nervous. LOL. Once I sit done finally and went through them I was very pleased with the outcome of the pictures. Now that I'm editing them it's just making them look even better so I'm very pleased with the outcome of my first wedding.

For the past couple weeks I have been editing pictures (I have over 500 good ones to get through by the end of the month). Tons of pictures to go through but it's so worth it and I'm having a lot of fun doing this process. I gave myself plenty of time to edit these pictures so I wouldn't go crazy busting my butt to get these done. I haven't felt rushed during this process and I'm enjoying it and having fun looking at all the pictures again.



I hope to have have the chance to do more weddings in the future!

Here's the sneak peak from 
Billee & Donnie's Wedding on 6/30/12

Enjoy!!!






I will post more either throughout the editing process or when I'm all done. Either way stay tuned for more pictures to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment