Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Homemade Canvas Pictures

I found an easy way to make canvas pictures on pinterest awhile back. I thought these would be cute to make and hang some pictures above our bed. I made these back in August and finally we had a little time to get these hung up in the bedroom. I'm very happy with how these turned out and I look forward to making more of these! I was really amazed at how easy these were to make and when you go to buy them online they are so expensive! I got all the stuff I needed from Hobby Lobby expect the pictures I printed those from Shutterfly.

Items needed: 12x12 paint canvas, 12x12 pictures, a saying (or you can do all pictures), Modge Podge
Make sure to get a good layer of modge podge on the canvas before laying down the picture. After I put the picture on I turned the canvas over and put something heavy on top so it would dry good. I let mine set for a couple days but I'm sure at least a day is good if not a few hours or something.
Here they are hung up in the bedroom! Love them!


I'm so glad these are finally up after a couple months of just sitting in the house. But we had other things going on so these had to wait. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment