Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Playing around w/ my new Camera!

I posted last week about my new camera that I got! I have been playing around and taking pictures with it to get a feel for it and seeing what this bad boy can do. So far I'm just loving it and the pictures are turning out great.

Here is a picture I took the other night of the moon. I just love this pictures, it's amazing!

This one was taken of my niece Sunday afternoon in our backyard. I just love this picture of her with the leaves behind for Fall. I do believe this one will be doing in our hallway at home!

Saturday morning we went to watch Paige play Volleyball, and I wanted to see what my camera did with action pictures....Here are a few from her volleyball game.





I'm looking forward to playing with my camera much more and see what cool things I can shoot with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment