Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Camera!!

A little over a year ago I talked about saving for a new camera, well the time has come and I finally upgraded! I didn't get the one I wanted a year ago I got the newer version of it. I got the Sony DSLR A77. I just got it in the mail Monday night so I haven't been able to fully get out and take pictures yet with it, I have just been playing with it around the house. I'm super excited to get it out for a shoot and sport pictures to see what it's all about. So, far with just taking a few pictures around the house I LOVE this camera! The pictures on this are just amazing so I can only image what they will be like during a photo shoot or action pictures. I'm hoping this weekend I can get out and use it some and share some of the pictures with you. I will have to take both my cameras and compare the old one to the new one. Don't get me wrong I love my old camera but it was time for an upgrade, I have had that camera since 2008. It still works great and I will keep it around to use again for sure.





Stay tuned for pictures soon from this camera of a shoot or just some random stuff I take. Haha! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment