Sunday we had the family over to plan Thanksgiving. Instead of making a meal I decided just to have some snacks while everyone was over, I wanted to make a yummy dessert too. So, I hopped on Pinterest and started searching through my dessert pins and found this Oreo fluff dip that sounded easy and super yummy!
- 24 Oreos, crushed
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 8 oz. cool whip
- 1 box white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- In large bowl whisk together milk and pudding mix for 2 mintues.
- Add cool whip, Oreos and marshmallows
- Stir well
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- I served mine with Oreos and Grapham crackers