Monday, May 16, 2011

About Me....

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! This is all new to me but I thought what the heck lets give blogging a try. Something new to try out, Right?

I wanted to start off first by telling you a little about my self.....My name is Courtney Wickliffe I will be 27 on this month on May 31st. I currently live in Lenexa, KS with my husband and our little dog Kira. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother and a handsome little nephew who's growing so fast.
My husband and I have been together for 7 years and we finally got married on Sept 25, 2010. Everyone said "It's about time"!! I was ready to get married but I wanted it to be the right time for Shane and when he was ready so it was no pressure and when it happened it happened. :) It was the best day of my life. I will post more later on our wedding.
I graduated from North Kansas City High School in 2002. I didn't go to college I went straight to working full time and moved out on my own. Thankfully moving out when I was 18 wasn't too hard for me. I made it just fine which sometimes you aren't that lucky.
My hobbies are scrap booking, making cards invites and whatever else fun stuff I can come up with. I currently just opened my open website for all my crafty stuff (More post to come on this for everyone to check out). I love this hobby but I have been doing it for some long I think I need a break from it for awhile....I feel a little burnt out on it. But I won't give it up I do love making stuff and to see how cute everything comes out. Just a short break then I will get back to it. :)
My other hobby that I love is Photography. I think I'm ready to start focusing more on this hobby to get better at it. I have always had a love for photos and I always have a camera in hand. My goal this summer to focus on photography more and learn as much as I can. I haven't taken any classes but maybe one day if I feel I'm ready and have the money I may do some classes. But for now I will get some books to read up on it. I just recently took my brother out and did his Senior pictures. I do say they came out really good. I will also post more of these later. I am looking for any feed back if anyone has good tips on photography! I'm ready to learn as much as I can!

Well that's all for now. More post to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment