Monday, May 23, 2011

Brandon's Graduation Day!!

My brother did it! he graduated high school. He attend Staley High School and graduated on Sunday May 22, 2011. I'm so proud of him. He has grown up to be a handsome man! It's still hard to believe my little brother is grown up and out of high school. I still remember the days of him running around the house in his underwear calling me names and getting soap put in his mouth for it....wow how the time flies and he's all grown up!
He does want attend college in the fall. He wants to work with computers (that's his love). He's very good with computers right now so I can image once he goes to school and gets his degree. He will hopefully find a great job! Shane and I are going to take him next month to go talk to someone at Devry to see what classes he needs to take. He's very excited about this!


Congrats to the Staley Class of 2011....HATS OFF GRADUATES!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment