Thursday, May 19, 2011

Class of 2011 - Brandon

It's that time of year Graduation. It's hard to believe that my little brother is graduation from High School this weekend. I'm such a proud sister! I took him out in April to shoot his Senior pictures. We did some at his school Staley High School and we also went downtown and to do some. I had such a fun time doing these. I wanted to share a few of my favorites. I took over 50 pictures so here are just a few to share with you.
We are having his Graduation party on Saturday the 21st. Let's hope it's nice out so we can enjoy being outside. Then his graduation is Sunday. Wow it's so crazy to think he will be out of High School. I will be doing this all again next year b/c my little sister will be graduating in 2012. Holy Moly where did the time go! :)








I will be taking my sister out this summer to do some of her Senior pictures.
So stayed tuned for post on hers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment