Friday, May 27, 2011

It's Friday, TGIF!!

Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a good week well beside this crazy weather we have been having.Wednesday we actually spent about 30mins or so down in our basement at work b/c of the Tornado sirens. So yeah that was just a fun time. I'm glad we are ok and nothing happened around us. I hope everyone else was safe as well.

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. I know I'm looking forward to the long weekend, I have 4 days off and I can't wait!! We actually have a fun filled weekend planned. We decided instead of taking a vacation to St. Louis we would do a Staycation and do stuff around home we normally don't do. I'm pretty excited for all our fun days.
This week has been kind of fast so that helps when we have a fun weekend ahead. But this weather has been crazy. I'm so over all the raining days and bad weather. I'm ready for the summer to begin and the sun is out all the time. Hopefully this weekend the weather will act right and give us some nice weather for us to enjoy.

I won't be posting anymore till after the weekend so everyone enjoy your weekend and be safe.
I will post about our fun weekend next week....So until then....


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment