Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Most Perfect Day EVER!!!!

Shane proposed to me on Sept 19, 2009 after a good lunch at Fudruckers this is his favorite burger place! We had lunch and came home I was doing laundry and he called me upstairs and that's when he got down on one knee and asked if I would marry him....YES of course! :) I was shocked that he finally asked after so many years. But I wanted it to be the right time when he was ready and that was the day he was ready.

We got married on Sept 25, 2010 it was a perfect day the weather wasn't too hot or cold. It did give us a few rain drops but nothing major so it was great. Everything was perfect that day.
So details of our big day! Our wedding colors were Navy, White and Silver. These colors were so pretty together. The invitations I made turned out super cute with these colors. A lot of our wedding stuff was hand made, it was a lot cheaper that way and I'm crafty so it worked out. Let's see what all was made...Invitations, Guest Favors, Guest Book, Brides & Bridal Party bouquets, Cake table flowers, Gifts to the bridesmaids and the Thank you cards. I believe that was everything I made. My step mom actually made all my center pieces for me as well. Everything was beautiful. We did both the ceremony and the reception at the same location we both felt this would be much easier then driving to different places it was held at VFW Hall. The hall wasn't too far from our house either about 3 mins if that so that made things easier as well. Our cake was so good it was a 3 tier cake with each tier being a different flavor. Our favorite flavor that we had was the vanilla cake with cookies-n-cream filling. It was delicious! Our cake was made by Sweets by Shelley. She did a wonderful job on it! Our wedding photography was done by Sonya Karel. I had a wonderful time with her doing our pictures and she did such a wonderful job!! She also did our engagements pictures and those were great as well!

Of course everyone runs into problems on their big day....We have a few little problems but nothing major that stopped the wedding day. The place we got the guys boutonnieres shorted us one for the ring bearer but not worries a guest made him one from a rose off our center pieces. One problems fixed and not worries. The 2nd thing we can across was the liquor store gave us the wrong kind of beer in one of the kegs. Ah no biggie I will drink whatever it's my day and nothing can ruin it and nothing did!
I had the best day ever I was so happy to be marring my best friend and a wonderful man.

Our marriage has been wonderful and I couldn't ask for a better husband. I look forward to many loving years with him!

Enjoy some of our pictures below of the best day of my life...There were so many pictures it was hard to decide what to share. I love them all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment