Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Courtney's Cards & More....

Hello all! I mentioned in my last post about opening my own website for all my craft stuff that I like to make. I wanted to Share this website with everyone.
My website has all kinds of fun stuff on it. Birthday Cards, Wedding invites, Birthday invites, Name Frames, Collage Frames and much much more.
I got into this hobby a few years back my cousin actually introduced me to Stampin' up and I just enjoyed making all the cute stuff. I have been adding to my collection ever since and let me tell you it has gotten pretty big. My craft area is currently in our dining area. When we get a house I will have my own room for my crafts. I can't wait for this! I'm currently finishing up 200 wedding invites for a girl I went to school with.
This hobby does take a lot of time ex-specially working a full time job. But I do enjoy it and I love seeing people's reactions when I bring them there project they wanted made. It makes me feel good to see how much they like it.
Check out my website at Courtney's Cards & More.... and let me know if there is anything I can make up for you.
I think I will take a short break from making stuff maybe about a month. The 200 invites I'm finishing up have wore me down so I think a little break will be just what I need.

That's all for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment