Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Babies, Babies!!!

Everyone just loves babies! Over the weekend I got to play with 2 new baby girls. One was a few months old and the other was just 12 days old. They both were so stinkin' cute and such good babies. I thought it would be fun to take pictures of them. I just love pictures of little babies. You never know what kind of expression you can caught them doing. It's so fun! :)

This is Baby Harper Lynne Falls. She was born on June 13, 2011.

I edited this picture by making it black and white then just making her dress colored.
Her little eyes were trying to peek out and see everyone!

 This pictures was also edited to black & white and the flowers just made colored. I loved how this looks!
Doesn't she look so sassy with her hand on her face an a little smile. Love it!

 She was a sleepy baby BIG Yawn!

This is Baby Vera Joanne Schmitt. She was born on April 18, 2011.

This was edited by making black & white and just making the chair colored around her.
Doesn't she look so precious sleeping

This picture was edited by making Black & White.
Her smile is so pretty. Her Uncle Peter was singing to her and she loved it.

Just hanging out on mommy!

This picture was edited by making Black & White.
I love swinging with Aunt Brooke!

I looked forwarded to getting to take more pictures of the babies. I just loved capturing there little faces to see what they were going to do next. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment